Lodahl's blog: My first day af my first LotusPhere

18 January 2009

My first day af my first LotusPhere

Ok. Here I am.

LotusPhere 2009, Orlando, Florida!

This is my first LotusPhere and the first day (Business Development Day) is almost over. My impresison?

Perfect arrangement. Even considering that we are about one hour late and that the last slot is cancelled, I guess thats what to expect, when you gather all business partners on one spot. Transportation and logistics are perfect and the hotel facilities are working fine. The delay wwas caused by presentations that were too long.

I'm really looking forward to the upcomming days in the labs. I expect to see much more of Lotus Expeditor, Lotus Symphony and Lotus Sametime. Thats what I'm hooked up with. I don't think I get much time doing development stuff. There are five tracks, and I just have to jump my way though the most interesting things.

Its a wonderfull place here at the Swan and Dolphin resort. It's about 24 degrees celsius outside and the ait condition in the small rooms are not cappale of keeping up with the warm weather.

No comments: